Friday, September 5, 2008

The Different Faces of Stella


Well, rarely do i have the time and mood to actually pose and snap pictures of me, me and more me!

I couldn't sleep at night and i decided to get the cam out and *click*

Its a good thing to appreciate yourself and who you are.
Although you may not have those perfect features and perfect figure, but hey, God has made me well.

Man, i cant believe i can look so 'good' with centre parting. What was i thinking when i was younger? haha.. i had centre parting all the way till im 12 yrs old. hahah...

Thank God for making me well!
*muacks*

6 comments:

Esther said...

New haircut! XD
I like the middle pic the most. (:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

OMGGGGGGGG!!!!

gahhhh

umbrella lady said...

NICE NICE NICE!(:

starryestelle said...

hhahahhaha....

thanks Esther.. i like that pic too! hehe..

ALAN PANG - wad wad wad??!!!!

Chu - it was just for fun lah.... u should do it someday!!! :)

umbrella lady said...

ME? hahah please la. i will scare my readers away. hahaha lol