Monday, June 7, 2010

recap

Here i am! Back to my own space.. kinda forgotten about this place, and its been quite some time since im here.. writing..

just got back from the gym and i am really liking it. i have always been at the gym actually, since Poly days in Spore, i have been at California Fitness, going for all the classes. When im back in JB i was with Clark Hatch and Excite Fitness, but wasnt really regular there.

And when im in KL, like now, i joined Fitness First! Wow... am pretty amazed at how much i enjoy going to the gym. Although im eating more than i burn (hehe. guilty confessions), but going to the gym makes me happy.. the sweating experience and seeing hot men and women in their exercising gears seems therapeutic for me :)

I am very regular with Fitness First now, as it is just opposite my work place, like 3mins walk away.. and im really pleased with the facilities, services and instructors there..

When i was younger, i used to think that going to the gym is cool and i go to explore the experience, but i hated exercising then.. had to force myself to go.. when i was in JB and growing fat, i go to the gym to do some crisis control.. before i become all 'rounder'.. it was still somethin i had to force myself to do..

Now that i am slightly older n still putting on weight, it became something that i thoroughly enjoy doing.. i look forward to the sweating sessions and just hanging out at the gym. and i dont have to force myself!

I was just reflecting at the treadmill today, how much i enjoy doing this now..

And all i can say is, good habits really take a long time to develop.. if something you know is good for you, and u dont really enjoy doing it, u just gotta keep going at it.. if ur patient enough, one day, u may just like it! Without your conscious realisation, you just developed a good habit!

Yes! haha.. i need to keep up at this.. a little folding of the hands will make me all lazy again..

No comments: