Thursday, July 24, 2008

T O T s

haven been updating often enough. bad bad.

have been waking up late.
been late for work for 2days.. lol.. drives my dad mad.. hee
been craving for Marrybrown's fish burger and KFC and Korean Instant Noodles..

I am now very satisfied with all these junks in me..
So tomorrow i shall begin my healthy regime of taking fruits and doing my FIR Sauna..
so looking forward to pamper myself..

my pimples are popping up coz i have been very unkind to myself and picking fight with people whom i find irritated with.
haha. so juvenile.
never mind.. shall just let myself go and absorb into the world of 'i dont care'...
feels pretty relieving you know..

but i have moved on..
now im thinking about how to make more $ to settle all the financial commitments, give to church building and mission fund, get my degree, how to make TEENz cellgroup a better place, how to have more fun n deeper frenship with my girls, how to lead Creative Ministry, how to lead LucyBelle Spa, how to land myself with Mr. Right Hot Stuff, hee hee, how to bring up my child (haha.. thats too far right..) erm, whats the next hair style to adopt, what pet to get.. bla bla bla...

after having all those junks.. i am now sooo motivated to move on..
hahaha... funny how things work eh..


ah... no time to design my blog ler..
its getting boring.. yawn...
but its not the first thing on my mind.. so its ok lah.

till then.
ciao~

3 comments:

umbrella lady said...

how to how to how to?

i got a lot of how to in my brain now. how to how to? I'm so sad now. eww.

like so brainless. =(

starryestelle said...

my dear chu ku lut,

one step at a time is all i can say.
we think think think.. stress stress stress... but we cant do that much anyway.

so lets see how things unfold..
take care.

ur not brainless lah.
u 'planned' all ur routes quite well le. :)

umbrella lady said...

what route? =(