Sunday, December 7, 2008

Checked!

just got back from my cousin's wedding @ kluang.

the last wedding i remember myself getting so tired, busy and involved in was Angela & BF's wedding! man, that's about 10 years ago.

anyway, it was a wonderful experience waking up very early, helping everyone dress up and planning all the mischievous tricks we have up our sleeves to 'torture' the brothers.. ahahaha!!

well, but the highlight was the fact that a cute guy actually wanted to know me.
hahaha! (if not for the fact that Danny Chen actually blogged it, i don't think i would have either. save it for personal sharing u know).. haha

im so gonna share with my cell members (Teenz of coz) about the experience.

oh well, i feel so 'katak bawah tempurung'.. abit lost for words and reaction when his friend approached me. i need to ask Tan Joyce Heng for some advice. she's the expert here.. heeh.

so, me the scary cat gathered all my sisters and went to the table and joined the guys.. they were the brothers we 'tortured' in the morning.. hehe. thank goodness he was not too aggresive or it would have been awkward.

err.. i dont know what to say. this kinda thing gives you some ego boost i suppose..
haha.. so if u see me walkin faster and tossing my hair around more than usual, i suppose its the effect of the booster..hahahah...

it'll wear off soon.
be patient with me. hehehe..

ok. will upload pics later.
see ya!


Christmas is coming! Yay!
Need to get pressies...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a 'yummy' story! hehehe... U gotta tell me abt it when I get back next week!! Any other cute guys for me? ;-)

Btw, wats up with the FULL name?? haha...

starryestelle said...

Joyce!!
I miss you ler...
yes! we need to catch up ok.

Like i said, i love ur full name and there are too many joyces ard. so i gotta make sure they know its YOU!
hehe :P

See u soon !!