Saturday, December 20, 2008

Random Pictures

Just some random pictures about what has been taking place recently.
Except for the pictures in KL, the rest are here..

Enjoy!



Reunion dinner @ Tao's Restaurant (Paradiz Centre), serving Fusion food.
I must say that i have not experienced such good service for a long time already.
We had a 8 course dinner.


My good ol buddies back in Poly days.
We were a great team.
Somehow, our projects always seem to be better when WE do it together.

From the left: Lynn with all her crazy ideas and the drama queen, me the coordinator and more serious worker, carol the submissive "i will do anything just tell me la" and Joseph our mouthpiece and presenter. He can make all wrong things sound right. A strong believer of If you cant convince them, confuse them!

No wonder we are from BS (Bull Shit) Course. haha..
BS: Business Studies

There were some missing tho. Kenneth and Jessica, and Kelvin.


Cousin and his Taiwanese Wife & me and my parents acting cute.
He is the youngest son and the first to marry.
My childhood buddy cousin... Congrats!

From the left:
3rd Aunt and her daughter Vanessa, My mom and me, Youngest Aunt & her daughter Melody.




The brothers at the wedding.
We dont know them actually. haha. They are my cousins class mate.
But it was fun during the gate breaking ceremony.


This November and December has been extremely hectic.
But fun.

:]




No comments: