Saturday, December 20, 2008

random updates

have been so busy working.
u know its true they say that time passes by faster once u pass 21.

just some quick update.
after the wedding, i was in KL for training and exam.
had a great time shopping in Time Square with Rachel.. there's a huge variety of clothes and accessories that are way cheaper compared to JB. We shopped from 1-6pm and we only covered 4 floors. man. its crazy. so competitive over there. no wonder they need to slash prices.
anyway, bought some Christmas present for some friends and also family members.

taking LRT and KTMs are definitely much easier than driving in KL.

i would love to make a trip to KL again.. just to shop. hahaha.. and hang around at the cafes you know..

*

i need to get more dresses.
I have been recycling them to different weddings.. even nic can spot how i pair my dresses with my accessories. haha.

*

i wonder why i attract all the wrong people.
you know, people who show interest in me are always so not my type. haha.
it makes me wondery whyyyyyyyyyy......
urgh..

*

im having bad skin day.
think am getting more sensitive now.
i always develop this allergy at my cheek area every time i travel.
a bus or train ride to KL would do great harm to me.
and im in the skin line.. and then gotta walk around with this red patch allergy thingy.

boo hoo hoo.....
using my ampoules and mangosteen essence everyday.
hope it will clear soon...

*

i will be emceeing for Christmas Celebration...
excited le..

*

No comments: