Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a.n.t.i a.g.i.n.g

i Have been busy busy busy indulging in work these days and have not looked at myself properly at the mirror for quite awhile.

and when i took time to study myself in the mirror....i am seeing the effect of aging! *GASP*

i am extremely determined to start my anti aging campaign very soon.
i don't want to grow old, flabby and wrinkly.. not so soon!!!

wish me all the best.
i am getting vain, which is a good sign to my 'bo chap' attitude for the past 25 years... haha..

will reveal my secret anti aging program once i am seriously in it yeah.. haha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too young for anti aging worries..Wait a few years..However eating healthy foods, staying out of the sun, moisturizing are all good things.

starryestelle said...

hey.
thanks for dropping by!
thank you for your beauty tips..

but am indeed paying a lil more attention on myself now.. hahahah....
its what every girl should do!