Wednesday, February 25, 2009

getting IT out of my system

i need to blog today.

never have i felt the need to express, yet i can find no one to express to..
i have a few choices.. but i dont really feel like talking.
maybe except to God..

and i am having a headache, which is rare.


frustration is lurking and i am trying to manifest in a very subtle and controlled manner, which is not working very well.

and therefore i am mean and gloomy these days.
if im frowning, try not talking to me and dont cheer me up.


no one sought my opinion when they decided to change the policies.
no one informed me of the possible changes taking place.
no one discussed with me the change in roles n functions in the team.
i am in the position yet have NO SAY in whatever the decision is.

i am only to follow instructions and do things according to your way.
i see the possible problems and crisis and i will be the one shouldering it, yet it is not my decision in the first place to set the policy in place.
and my voice is not heard at all.
whenever i open my mouth, it will spark off an argument and things would get ugly.

why???? i don understand!
i am only stating my thoughts.
i dont want to quarrel.

is there no ground for a proper discussion??


i think it just reflects how terrible the management is.
i am utterly frustrated and angry right now.

how long will i be living in the shadow ...
i would either get too used to it.
or i would just get out of it..

i dont want to listen to any advice right now.
nothing will change.
i will just do what you want me to..

but i do hope that the higher powers will intervene accordingly.

i am so angry right now.





not happy.

No comments: