Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tagged by Sue Ann

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment ("You’re it!”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.


I've read the instructions from Sue's blog.
So now, here we go...


SIXTEEN RANDOM "FACTS" ABOUT ME.

  1. I have always liked the smell of petrol and exhaust gas.. When i was younger, i will take a deep breath whenever my dad starts the engine (giving them stupid excuse why i will go in the car later.. after the engine has been started).. hehe.... I've stopped ever since i knew it was bad for my health.. lol
  2. I USED to love chewing on my TOES.. till the age of 6. The skin seems to taste better there.. LOL
  3. My motor skills are kinda underdeveloped. I cant balance / control stuffs properly (except the car). And that is why i never fancied computer games / ball games... i dont really like moving too much and that is due to fact no.4
  4. I was a super inferior and introvert person due to my OVERweighted, OVERobesed and OVERflabby body ever since i was young... im way past that stage (of mind) now.. haaa...
  5. I would like to be a TV Presenter / Host or just EMCEE for selected events. if theres a chance to be professional, i may go into it... depends :)
  6. I do not have a favourite movie, song, artists.. in fact, i would jumble them up sometimes.. and i wonder why my brothers are so good at it
  7. i like guys who's got good height and good skin. fair skin!!! arrghh!!! a lil tan is good too. hehe..
  8. I like Maths, Science, Psychology and reading biographies of successful people / companies.
  9. I like to take adventure and thrilling rides! Trying out new stuffs always excite me..
  10. Except gadgets n all the techy stuffs.. I am like stoneage of the 21st century u know.. only use the basic functions of any good phones, pdas, laptops etc.. some people get really irritated about this... i am trying to change!
  11. I attract girls / females. Somehow. i dont know why.. dont ask me why... haha... it just happens!!! lets see. i studied in a girls school. i work in a fully female environment. most of my customers are females. i lead a female cellgroup. i had more than one female expressing interest in me, i am single.. hhmmm.... wad went wrong.. haahahhahahahaha :P
  12. I unconsciously touch / whack people when i am talking...and it gets more intense when im excited.. haha.. that is a really bad habit. im not 'touchy' or am i intentionally molesting a person, but it just happens.. maybe its my job u know.. always helpin people to ease their muscle aches.. or maybe im too 'warm' .. i dono. i just need to be extremely aware.. sometimes it does send the wrong message to the conservatives..
  13. I am always attracted by the brains than the brawn...
  14. I would like to see myself being more ladylike.. years of wearing shorts under the pinafore with thousand of girls has left me oblivious to my sitting n standing 'style' haha... i should practice wearing more skirt.. haha.. (just kidding)
  15. I want to have my own car.. badly. I am tired of sharing cars and driving our problematic cars although it has served our family well.
  16. I want to continue studying... but i am not too sure what yet.. haha..
OKAY. I AM DONE!!!!
YAY!!!!!


And now, the 10 human beings I wanna tag and why.
(im skipping this part.. haha.. i don really wanna tag anyone... haha.. )

No comments: