Thursday, May 8, 2008

Back in Convent JB

haven been writing for weeks.

im back at Convent every Friday morning for their Christian Fellowship session.
its a time where the Christians at school can openly share about Jesus and Christian values, between 7.15am - 8.00am.

i was very glad when Sarah and QingLing asked me if i could share on one of the Fridays and i happily agreed. That's how it all started.. I have no idea where did the energy and passion come from.. it just wells up from within.. somehow, at this present moment, i just know that my ministry is with the youths.

i do not think im a great leader; i only know that i do what my heart tells me to. it has never been this clear before..

its a wonderful opportunity for me to experience 'promptings' and going with the flow.. somehow, there is a melody inside your heart. u just know that you gotta do it.. and its very fulfilling when you actually put your heart and soul into it.

God loves young people.
am looking forward to whats ahead.

No comments: