Thursday, May 8, 2008

work stuffs

you know when i blog..
either its all at the same time..
or none at all.. hahaa

oh well. work.

somehow. i seem stuck at work.
was just sharing with Victor over coffee that im unevenly developed in my life.

some of my abilities are very well developed, advance and dominating..
eg. my 'art' side: public speaking, presentation, customer service, counseling etc

while the other side of me is really undeveloped and way behind time..
eg. my 'logic' side: remembering details, minute details,administration,management,planning...

gosh.
its driving me crazy.
i cant find the equilibrium between being really good and really bad at the same time.. i think God is good to keep me on my toes and not get high on my capabilities, remembering that i need to depend on Him in my development.

i do get impatient with my growth rate.. and i think i drive my dad nuts sometimes.
but he is really good. very slow and gentle on me.. perhaps i need a lil more pushing. ha.

i do love my job.
i just need to get rid of my bad habits!

urgh!

No comments: